Clean Technology eTrack is a new, interactive desktop tool designed for executives and analysts active in or supplying services to the clean technology industry.
Subscribers receive access to news and deals, company profiles, opinions and research reports fully integrated with innovative desktop tools for easy search, browse, and data access. The platform enables you to rapidly find data, track companies, build custom presentations, and extract information into Word, PDF, and Excel.
Subscribing to GlobalData’s Clean Technology eTrack will provide you with news and viewpoints, analysis of the key events shaping the industry, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions, regulatory and policy development updated daily.
Research and analysis
- Company analysis and profiles
- Regulatory and policy analysis
- Analysis of key issues affecting the industry
- Country analysis for clean technology investment opportunities
- Technology analysis by industry and by region
Clean technology database
- Database of clean technology products available globally
- Database of more than 1,000 clean technology companies
All major deal types are covered – mergers and acquisitions, asset purchases, venture capital, equity and debt offerings and partnerships. Investor, advisor and financier information is provided. Understand and track investment, fundraising and valuation trends in the clean technology.
Alerts and updates
Daily news and deals alerts tailor-made to your areas of interest
Europe: +44 161 227 0662
North America: +1 646 395 5470
Asia Pacific: +91 40 6616 6700
Fields marked * are compulsory